Monday, October 19, 2009

Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain

Evil at Heart
by Chelsea Cain
ebook
978-0-312-36848-7
Minotaur Books (St. Martin's)

Rating (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being best)
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
Writing: 3
Final: 3.66

Comments: Cain hasn't run out of twisted ways to torment Archie yet. I wonder how long she can keep it up. Currently, though, Susan is my favorite. I'm so glad she has become a recurring character. Here is one of my favorite Susan bits where she is casually tossing around her Lewis & Clark knowledge:
"Go Pioneers," he said.
"They should have gone with Seaman," she said.
"Excuse me?"
"They should have made the mascot Seaman. After Lewis's Newfoundland. He was right there with them, blazing the Oregon Trail."
And now, please to enjoy author Chelsea Cain with Archie & Gretchen, Episode 1: Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment