Saturday, November 29, 2008

Books for the holidays

If you are looking to buy books as gifts this year (and I hope you are) here are some places to check out:
  • Save up to 50% at Dover (offer ends 11/30/08)! I recommend browsing around the Dover site even if you're too late for that dealthey always have interesting titles at good prices.
  • Go to Buy Books for the Holidays. There are tons of good suggestions for gift books. And if you still can't think of a title for that hard-to-buy-for relative you can send them a request for tailor-made suggestions.
  • The Read Green Initiative is offering a free one-year subscription to any magazine (not books, I know, but I say close enough). I recently subscribed to a magazine this way, but haven't used it much yet. I have high hopes, though, as I've let just about all of my subscriptions lapse because I'm sick of the clutter they create.

No comments:

Post a Comment