Friday, November 21, 2008

Greetings


Hello, all: I, Beth, will now also contribute to "will work for books." I'm a freelance copyeditor and a voracious reader, and I'll share some reviews of mine as well as any book-related links I come up with. As for my reading tastes, I like most fiction, history, books about mountain climbing, mystery novels, science fiction, and some dark fantasy stuff. I read graphic novels now and then as well. Right now, I'm hoping to get started on 2666 by Bolano; I'm in the middle of book 1 of Robin Hobb's Farseer trilogy; and I am stalled out (hopefully only temporarily) in Neal Stephenson's Anathem.

Now, for a picture because I am testing this whole thing out. The lovely and cool packaging/design for the pb version of 2666.

2 comments:

  1. Mountain climbing? Really? I had no idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I love death on the mountain, and I think you would, too!!

    ReplyDelete