Sunday, June 1, 2008

I finished In the Woods by Tana French

The striking cover first got my attention (also note how the design makes her first name look like "Jana"). Like many others who reviewed this book, I loved the first three-quarters of this book. I couldn't put it down. I thought the main characters were interesting (and fairly unique considering they were cops in a murder mystery). Unfortunately, I found the end to be cliche and unsatisfying.

This was the first book that I read on UNP's Kindle. Watch for a post on that topic soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you here. I enjoyed most of the book, but the ending was lacking. But you seemed to have enjoyed the second one, so maybe I'll give it a shot. I understand her third book will be out in 2Q 2010.

    ReplyDelete