Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am a pathetic excuse for a book blogger

Oh, man. I am shamefully, woefully behind on my reviews. So here's what I'm going to do:

  • list all of the titles that need reviews in one post
  • link to reviews as I finish and post them
  • vow to post at least one review per week
I don't have a good system for keeping track of what I've read, what I'm currently reading, what needs to be reviewed, and what's been reviewed. I had been managing this via Goodreads: everything on my "currently reading" list had at least been started but still needed a review, regardless of whether I'd finished reading it. That doesn't seem to be working for me any more. I think I'll try simple lists in text documents for a while. Got any better ideas? I would welcome any suggestions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment