Monday, April 19, 2010

[link] Dear Author's iPad eBook App Roundup

Dear Author did a nice comparison of the currently available iPad eBook apps:
There are several ebook reading applications.  There is no perfect reading app despite the iPad having multiple advantages over eink devices.

I haven't used Kindle on the iPad yet. And I'll continue to not use it if it insists on displaying everything right justified. I've read a little bit on the iBooks app, but not enough to have an opinion on it yet. All I can say is that nothing has annoyed me so far. I'm really waiting for the Barnes and Noble eReader app which, according to Dear Author, is awaiting approval from Apple.

1 comment:

  1. Reading eBooks on my iPad is one of my favorite things to do. You can flip through pages, so you feel like you're in front of a real book. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete